3 large eggs
1 cup full fat coconut milk
1/2 cup olive oil
3 cups tapioca flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut milk and olive oil.
- In a large bowl mix together the flours, baking powder and salt. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the dough into the lined baking sheet and use a spatula to spread it out to flat. The crust will puff up a bit as it bakes, so try to get it as flat as possible. Make the crust any shape, but try to fill most of the baking sheet. (Can also use the dough to make 3 smaller crusts).
- bake for 10-12 minutes, until the crust is cooked through the middle. It should feel like soft bread when you lightly press the center. Let cool for 5 min before adding desired toppings.
Pesto Prosciutto Pizza
1/4 cup Dairy Free Pesto (I store bought. There is a good recipe in the cook book too.)
1/2 large heirloom tomato – thinly sliced
4 slices prosciutto
1 large egg
fine sea salt and black pepper
- Spread the pesto on the crust, then the sliced tomatoes and the prosciutto.
- Press the middle of the pizza in a bit to create a nest, then crack an egg into it. Season with salt and pepper. Place on the upper rack of the oven and back for 8-10 minutes, until the egg is cooked to your liking. (I ended up having to cook mine for like 18 min. This is also where I added the cheese and the chicken to ours.)